
- Title : LinkedIn: 30 Highly Effective Strategies for Attracting Recruiters and Employers to Your LinkedIn Profile (Resume, Profile Hacks, Stand Out, Cover Letter, Career)
- Author : A J Robbins
- Rating : 4.86 (890 Vote)
- Publish : 2015-4-3
- Format : Paperback
- Pages : 38 Pages
- Asin : 1522807306
- Language : English
About the Author Alexander James "A.J." Robbins is a life coach and entrepreneur who loves to write! His passions and hobbies in life include: - Productivity hacking - Self-development - Business and Money - Meditation, hiking, cycling and swimming - Last but not least, spending time with his beautiful wife (pictured
About the Author Alexander James "A.J." Robbins is a life coach and entrepreneur who loves to write! His passions and hobbies in life include: - Productivity hacking - Self-development - Business and Money - Meditation, hiking, cycling and swimming - Last but not least, spending time with his beautiful wife (pictured)! A.J. has made it his life goal to help people achieve health, wealth, love, and happiness - allowing them to live life to the fullest!When you spend 15 minutes haggling over the price of a souvenir on vacation. I was hoping for more advice that might be useful to somebody hoping to score video games, which isn't what I got here, but I was so interested in what I was presented with that it didn't bother me.. The romance was carefully written, and felt well researched. I got something out of almost every passage. Yes I did learn things about the various periods of centralization and decentralization of power, and who held power and how, but somehow these details were never brought together into a coherent whole, at least to me. After a long day in the kitchen I'm usually one to find a quick and easy way to prepare healthy meals, and with a picking family with kids, 8, 10 & 12 meals they like are at a premium.That's not to say I follow the recipes exactly, I usually tweak even these recipes and find myself changing dried herbs to fresh herbs, using low sodium when possible and adding in yogurt instead of sour cream at times. Fabulous daily meditations. It's a really great read that would make a really sweet and enjoyable movie if Hallmark Channel ever wants to branch out a little.. Um, I think "very avid reader" is not a very careful reader.The "German" or "PennsylvaniaAlexander James "A.J." Robbins is a life coach and entrepreneur who loves to write! His passions and hobbies in life include: - Productivity hacking - Self-development - Business and Money - Meditation, hiking, cycling and swimming - Last but not least, spending time with his beautiful wife (pictured)! A.J. has made it his life goal to help people achieve health, wealth, love, and happiness - allowing them to live life to the fullest!
This is testament to the power of the platform and the reason why you NEED this book.Many people underestimate the power of LinkedIn, but with these strategies you will get the recognition you deserve and land the job of your dreams!In this book you will learn:

No comments:
Post a Comment