
- Title : Great Games for Young Children: Over 100 Games to Develop Self-Confidence, Problem-Solving Skills, and Cooperation
- Author : Rae Pica
- Rating : 4.87 (680 Vote)
- Publish : 2016-12-15
- Format : Paperback
- Pages : 136 Pages
- Asin : 0876590067
- Language : English
"Very well done and equally useful for parents, teachers, and child care providers." --The Field Guide to ParentingA popular speaker and workshop leader, she is also co-creator and host of the radio program "Body, Mind, and Child." . She is the founder/director of Moving and Learning, a company offering services and materials related to physical activity for children from bir
"Very well done and equally useful for parents, teachers, and child care providers." --The Field Guide to ParentingA popular speaker and workshop leader, she is also co-creator and host of the radio program "Body, Mind, and Child."
. She is the founder/director of Moving and Learning, a company offering services and materials related to physical activity for children from birth to age eight. Rae Pica has been a children's movement specialist since 1980They're grouped together in one area of the book. On the other hand, one could argue that I'm negatively biased because I have a competing book on the shelf (written with two other co-authors.) Rather than deny the elephant in the room, though, I've embraced it. My mailman decided to put it in my regular size mailbox, and I wasn't sure I was going to get it out in one piece!! I am giving this book 4 stars - actually if I could it would be three and a half stars. If you are vigilante, they are relatively easy to identify. This is certainly an aspect present in the book--and a good one too. I love that it is able to lay flat when I am cooking. This seems to be a reprint of a book that first came out in the 60's. It explains how to create repositories, how to put files in them, how to work with those files, how to branch, how to create tags, how to merge, how to rename files, and all the other actions developers must do to properly use the tool. This of course depends on individual preferences as well as which particular panel you happen to be looking at. I agree with YanaseWinner of the Early Childhood News Directors' Choice Award. Every game provides benefits for the whole child by supporting cognitive, social/emotional, and physical development. Perfect for rainy days, sunny days, and every day, each game in this book offers heart rate raising, team-building, friend-filled fun!Games Include:- The Igloo
- Light as a Feather
- Hole in One
- Let it Snow
- Home Base
- Number Ball
- Body-Part Boogie
- Musical Magical Hoops
- Rhythm Mimic
- Beanbag Freeze
- Footsie Rolls
- Reverse Tag
- Wall Ball
- Picture This


No comments:
Post a Comment