
- Title : James Bond Movie Posters: The Official 007 Collection
- Author : Brand: Boxtree Ltd
- Rating : 4.96 (587 Vote)
- Publish : 2015-3-15
- Format : Hardcover
- Pages : 207 Pages
- Asin : 0752220179
- Language : English
This book goes into more detail about the O blood type.. I cannot recommend it highly enough.. Kelly Bowen has again given the reader a historical story that has humor, diversion, and enough romance to keep the pages turning. Be well.AM BrownFinance Teacher. I think F. I love this little book sooo much, I keep giving it away and ordering it
This book goes into more detail about the O blood type.. I cannot recommend it highly enough.. Kelly Bowen has again given the reader a historical story that has humor, diversion, and enough romance to keep the pages turning. Be well.AM BrownFinance Teacher. I think F. I love this little book sooo much, I keep giving it away and ordering it again for myself! Refer to it regularly as I am a senior and need to brush up on the information. And yet, quarters of the three communities are scattered about, sometimes in the middle of quarters of a different community. You can't skip steps very successfully very often.This is a great volume to have in your library, but even better to work through.. His minimalist approach can teach any artist what to leave out in order to improve a painting. The Celts is a treasure trove of fascinating information. For an introductory work, I thought that the first 30% of the work was valuable, but the rest got more wordy and even empty as the book wore on. Yes I did learn things about the various periods of centralization and decentralization of power, and who held power and how, but somehow these details were never brought together into a coherent whole, at least to me. The writing was ok, but need better editing. So, here is my experience with the book: I read iThis book is a collection of rare and collectable Bond film posters ranging from the very first Bond movie "Dr No" to the 1999 release "The World is Not Enough". The "James Bond" series is the most successful film series ever produced. Produced in a large hardback format, the book also includes poster art in progress, interviews and features on the creativity behind the scenes (including poster artists Robert McGinnis and Frank McCarthy) and practical information on poster auctions and price guides on the more collectable items featured.There's even a poster altered by theater owners who were afraid of offending patrons, evidencing that Bond art, like Bond movies, "always pushed the boundaries." In addition to the full-color (often full-page) reproductions, Nourmand, a dealer in international film posters and consultant for Christie's, offers commentary on each movie and its artwork, and concludes with profiles of the artists who created these memorable images. The author throws in a few surprises, too, including foreign, regional, unused, festival and special posters, assorted cross-promotional pieces and other displays. No to 1999's The World Is Not Enough. From Publishers Weekly Campy, sexy and legendary in their own right, the James Bond movie posters in this whopper of a compilation feature every movie from 1962's Dr. Copyright 2002 Reed Business Information, Inc. All the usual suspects are here: the logo, the girls, the tag l


No comments:
Post a Comment